1. Rich In Vitamins
Kids need vitamins for their health and growth. Olive oil contains numerous vitamins, including vitamin A, which works to keep your child’s eyes healthy. Vitamin B helps in brain development while Vitamin D helps keep the bones healthy.
2. Reduces Risk Of Obesity:
Studies show that children, with rich olive oil diet are less likely to develop obesity.
3. Helps With ADHD Symptoms:
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder or ADHD is becoming increasingly common today. The cause for it still unknown, but ADHD can make school a nightmare for your kid. Olive oil is known to help children deal with ADHD symptoms better.
4. Promotes Brain Development:
Filled with Omega acids, olive oil is a great way to promote your kid’s brain development
5. Prevents Cardiovascular Diseases And Cancer:
Olive oil contains polyphenol, a natural antioxidant that is known to bring down triglyceride levels in the body and maintain cardiovascular health. It also repairs damaged tissues to bring down the risk of cancer
6. Keeps Skin And Hair Healthy:
Olive oil contains a number of antioxidants, including Squalene, which can help keep your kid’s hair and skin healthy
7. High On Calories:Olive oil is high on calories and can meet your kid’s daily calorie requirement. But these calories are ‘good’ and don’t harm the body